Training and Experience
I have the following professional and academic qualifications:
- MSc Psychodynamic Counselling and Psychotherapy, University of London.
- Introduction to Counselling and Psychotherapy - WPF.
- Ascentis - Awareness in Bereavement Care, Foundation Course, Cruse
In addition to my private practice I have experience of seeing clients in a variety of settings including the NHS (secondary care) and the voluntary sector.
- I am a full member of Birkbeck Counselling Association.
- I am an accredited member of the BPC (British Psychoanalytic Council).
- I am a member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).
- I am a member of the Guildford Centre for Psychotherapy
I undertake regular CPD and further training courses. Most recently this includes:
MBT Initial Training - Anna Freud
Kleinians since Klein - WPF
Infant Observation - BPF
Institute of Psychoanalysis - Foundation Course